Do you like what you learned in this video?
Sign up for more health, fitness & nutrition tips with healthy recipes… It’s FREE!
Here’s what makes Friend Your Body’s Holistic Health, Fitness & Nutrition Coaching Programs different…
While most health programs focus on only one aspect of wellness, we teach you how to balance the three pillars of optimal health to help you look and feel your best… for the REST of your life!
Pillar #1: Eat Healthy
The foods you eat and the amount of water you drink affect your energy levels, mood and mental clarity. When your diet is deficient, and you’re dehydrated, your body simply does not have the resources that it needs to provide you with the stamina to start and maintain the lifestyle changes needed to improve your health.
Here are the 6 key areas that we address to help you better understand your unique nutritional needs:
1. Drinking the right amount of water.
2. Eating the right quality foods.
3. Eating balanced meals with the right proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
4. Eating at the right times.
5. Eating in the right environments.
6. Eating the right amounts of food.
Pillar #2: Manage Stress
Adequate rest and relaxation is essential to maintain healthy energy levels, and allow your body to recover from your day-to-day stressors.
Here are the 3 key areas that we address to help you manage your stress better:
1. Sleep: You must get the right amount of quality sleep to recover from the challenges that you faced the day before, and wake energized the next day ready to embrace the new challenges ahead with patience and ease.
2. Downtime: Making time to relax is just as important as sleep — it is necessary to stay calm, focused and energized during the day.
3. Active Rest: This means being mindful of taking some time to slow down, and work less intensively. With active rest periods, you’re still moving forward and accomplishing your goals, but you tackle your projects more efficiently.
Pillar #3: Exercise Properly
Daily movement is important not just for staying trim or decreasing your risk of heart disease; movement is essential because it helps distribute nutrients throughout your body. Proper movement helps to feed your body nutrition, remove unwanted waste, and create emotional stability and mental clarity.
Here are the 4 key areas that we address to help you create a body that is balanced, strong and functioning optimally:
1. Improving flexibility to balance your body and prevent injury from day to day tasks.
2. Building core strength to create a strong foundation for movement.
3. Increasing balance to make your joints more stable during daily movement.
4. Developing strength and muscle tone to help you reduce unwanted body fat, move more freely without discomfort, and feel physically stronger.
With Friend Your Body’s Holistic Health, Fitness and Nutrition Coaching Programs you get a step-by-step plan on how to succeed in changing your lifestyle WITHOUT causing the stress or disappointment you often experience with unrealistic diet and exercise programs.
What people are saying…
“I’m feeling empowered… I’m learning how to listen to my body and stay focused on my health.”
“I feel better than I did when I was in my 40s!”
“I see a light at the end of the tunnel about what I can do to take control of my own body and what I put in it.”
Choose the Holistic Health, Fitness & Nutrition Program
that works for you…
What you get...
- Action Step Plans
- Meal Planning Tools for Eating Clean
- Healthy Recipes
- Exercise Plans
- Support, Guidance and Accountability
- Exclusive Success BONUSES!
8-Week Kick Start Program
- Nutrition and lifestyle tools to self-assess your current diet, exercise, and lifestyle habits and your stress load.
- 8 action step checklists to help you stay on the right track to eating clean, being more active and reducing your stress.
- Sample customizable meal plans, meal planning guide, and done-for-you grocery list.
- 200-page recipe book and exclusive access to our "Healthy, Yummy and Easy Recipes" forum.
- 16-weeks of customizable exercise plans that include flexibility, core, balance, strength and interval training exercises.
- Success journal to track your daily progress.
- Melissa's 12-day sample meal plan and lifetime membership to the Get Fit Club.
Total Transformation Coaching (3-12 months)
- Comprehensive assessments to evaluate your diet, exercise, digestion, and sleep habits, and overall stress load; establish your goals; and determine your unique nutrition and exercise needs and appropriate tools for stress management.
- Customized 30-day action step plans tailored for your unique diet, exercise and lifestyle needs and goals.
- Customized meal plans and food lists, meal planning and food shopping guides, done-for-you grocery lists, and a food ratios chart to meet your unique nutritional needs.
- 200-page recipe book and exclusive access to our "Healthy, Yummy and Easy Recipes" forum, and ongoing guidance and resources for making healthy recipe substitutions.
- Customized exercise plans tailored around your stress load, unique fitness goals, and lifestyle.
- Success journal and tips for effective journaling; ongoing support with weekly, bimonthly or monthly live one-on-one coaching sessions; and unlimited messaging with Melissa for questions and guidance through your private wellness portal.
- Melissa's personal 12-day sample meal plan; a lifetime membership to the Get Fit Club; and guides to Natural Sweeteners, Eating a "Rainbow" of Foods, Eating Healthy When Dining Out and Before Bedtime, Consuming Coffee and Alcohol Safely, Choosing the Top Super Foods, Cooking Your Foods Properly, Choosing the Right Supplements.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. We offer a 100% guarantee with all of our programs. If for any reason you are not happy with your program, simply contact us within 60 days for a full no-hassle refund.